NANOPATHOLOGY is the branch of learning that deals on howthe organism reacts to the presence of micro- and nanoparticles.
It is a new clinical discipline that helps medical doctors to identify pathologies caused by environmental, industrial or war field pollution, that can enter the human body through inhalation, ingestion, injections and sexual intercourses and be internalized.
When submitted to scanning electron microscopic investigations, biological tissuesshow the presence of micro- and nanodust (if any) in:
- Cryptogenic granulomatosis and Crohn’s disease
- Cancer of soft and hard tissues
- Pulmonary thrombo-embolism
- Myocardial infarction and vasculitis
- Aortic aneurism
- Rare and mysterious diseases
- Gulf War and Balkan War Syndromes
- Pathologies developed in a working place
Who wants to find out if their symptoms are due to the internalization of nanoparticles can contact Nanodiagnostics, Modena, Italy.