is the branch of learning that deals with how the organism reacts to the presence of micro- and nano-particles.
Is new clinical discipline that helps medical doctors to identify pathologies induced by environmental, industrial, war field pollution, internalized in the human body through inhalation, ingestion and sexual intercorses.
Biological tissues, subjected to Scanning Electron microscopic investigations, show the presence of micro and nano-dust in:
- Cryptogenic granulomatosis and Crohn’s disease
- Cancer of soft and hard tissues, including testicles and brain
- Pulmonary thrombo-embolism
- Myocardial infarction and vasculitis
- Aortic aneurism
- Rare and misterious diseases
- Gul War and Balkan Syndromes
- Pathologies developed in a working place
Who wants to discover if their symptoms are due to the internalization of nanoparticles can contact.
Dr. Antonietta Gatti
International Fellow of the Societies of Biomaterials and Engineering
Nanodiagnostics, Modena, Italy